CDS has over 25 years’ experience of delivering high end Pre-operations support to a number of major nuclear and non-nuclear projects as well as a host of small asset integration projects. This experience includes defining, managing and implementing a wide range of deliverables and strategies across a number of industries.
- Defining the O&M organisation and strategies (PXP/PMP strategies, WBS and schedules).
- Identify and produce documentation for operations/maintenance (OI’s, MI’s, ARI’s).
- EIM&T assessments and strategies (ARM, RCM/REM, TBoM’s, maintenance planning,).
- Update configuration baseline and asset registration. (CMMS, SAP, SAMdb).
- Asset/Project integration
- Facilitation and support of turn-key solutions
- Operations and Maintenance Documentation Production
- O&M Manual Production
- Maintenance and Spares Strategies
- Configuration Baseline and Asset Registration
- Asset Maintainability and Operability
- Project Handover Support